I’m not sure what I need, can you help?
No problem. Please call us anytime between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. You’ll find us helpful, informative and friendly. Alternatively, please send us an email.
Do you have a brouchure?
Yes. We have a range of brochures are available to order via our store.
Do you provide samples?
Yes. We always advise clients to order a sample to ensure the product is fit for the purpose. Sample costs are equivalent to the price of a single product + P&P.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
I can't find what I’m looking for.
If you are looking for a specific type of promotional garment, giveaway or display stand, we can usually supply it. Please contact us with your requirements.
How long will my order take?
Standard orders will take between 7 to 10 working days from when your order is placed. Most non-personalised garments will be dispatched within 3 to 5 working days.
Please Note: Expected delivery times may be affected during periods of high order volume.
Do you charge for delivery?
Delivery is free on all online orders over £150. Delivery is also free for offline orders over £250.
All prices are UK mainland. Standard delivery only. Our main carrier is DPD.
What is your returns policy?
We accept a return of goods at our own discretion, excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Organised Confusion to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design, print, or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design, print, or embroidery work. Read more…
What is your delivery policy?
Our standard terms on delivery are as follows:
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed by writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
How will you personalise our selected products with our logo?
You will need to supply us with your artwork. This may be supplied to us by e-mail as a vector-based image (saved as curves / outlines) (Supplied as .eps / .pdf). This is usually produced in Adobe Illustrator. Full colour images can be supplied as a high resolution PhotoShop file at least 300 dpi (Supplied as .jpg) and at the required print size or larger. A full copy of our artwork requirements is available on request.
What is suitable artwork?
Suitable artwork is essential in order to supply your selected goods with a neat and clearly defined print. We can advise on the technical production of artwork or even produce it for you, if you do not have any of the files listed above.
How will you match our brand colours?
You will need to supply us with your colour references. (If you do not have this, then please contact our sales team and they can advise) Every colour has a Pantone Matching System (PMS) reference number. This is a system used throughout the industry to ensure any printer can match colours specified by any designer.
Where will I find our artwork and PMS references?
The designer who originally created your logo or the printers who print your company stationery will probably have the artwork and PMS references.
What are Colour Set Up charges?
It is a general term referring to the makeup of the screens, dies, templates or jacquards used in the process of applying personalisation details to a product.
How will we receive our artwork proof?
You will be sent an artwork proof / visual via email. This will show your artwork in place on the product.